Well, it was going to be the end of the road for my old batik pants, much the worse the wear after having been demoted to gardening duty...
I'd downloaded a BurdaStyle pattern for a blouse, and was making a test piece from the pants fabric, when I noticed that the placement of the sun motifs on one front piece and one sleeve looked really great - so I ended up creating a batik tunic instead of the blouse I intended.
The pattern worked out really well - Burda #110, Euro size 36 reduced to 35% of original size (easy to do since the pattern is a pdf file), if anyone is interested. Angelika (Feeple65 Angela) is rather voluptuous so I did add a little more room to the front edge of the blouse to give it more overlap.
This will also fit medium bust SID and EID Iplehouse girls.
I really did like those pants... so I'm glad they're still around. Sort of.
Angelika now has new 14mm glass eyes from HandCraft in green hazel. Her face-up is by Angel Toast.
Based in New Zealand, I've been a collector of ball-jointed dolls since 2011.